How do you create the ultimate ''Power Page"?
Updated: 2 hours ago
Do you want to attract more shares and visits? Today I'm going to show you how to:
1. Custom Post Image
2. Custom Section Banner
Instead of including a single unique banner at the top of your post, you provide one for each section of your content. You just need to break it up into distinct sections. Choose a 3-5 word phrase to describe this section and add the section banners after each subheading in your post.
3. Custom Pages
Use a unique layout for your page, such as a distinct color background, infographics, etc.
I recommend hiring someone who specialises in infographic design since they know how to generate visually appealing content.
4. Custom Graphs and Visualisation
These custom graphs and visualisations are fantastic since they are simple to create and help your content stand out.
The visualisation is there to help the reader better understand what the concept is.
You will need the following factors to create an effective 'Power Page':
- Custom post image with text, visuals
- A section banner for each sections (3-5 words to describe it)
- Custom page with a unique layout (background, infographics...)
- Custom graphs and visualisation to explain what the concept it using data